It is durable and offers a reliable method for quick transport and evacuation of patients and wounded out of multi-level buildings during an emergency.
- Dual, durable rubberized tracks to aid care providers with controlled descent on any surface; carpet, wood, metal, and concrete.
- Back of the evacuation chair is designed with two folded handles to allow operators multiple grip options safe handling
- Two flexible uplift rods under the front of the stretcher to aid in lifting
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Durable seat material is easy to sterilize and clean
- Folds into a compact design making it easier for storage and transport
- Light-weight, easily-carried
- Safety Belts Included
- Net weight: 14 kgs
- Load capacity: 160 kgs
Warranty: 1 year
- All products purchased from HealthMart are delivered to you by a delivery company that has no relation to HealthMart.
- HealthMart will process your order to the address indicated in the order confirmation. Delivery times provided by HealthMart are estimates only.
- HealthMart shall not be responsible for any delays in delivery.
- Orders leave our warehouse the same day after the order is placed. Please allow 1 to 4 business days to receive your order. (Business days are from Monday through Friday, exclude holidays.)