Pulse oximeter from the Chinese leading manufacturer of medical equipment YUWELL.
The Pulse Oximeter is a gentle method used to measure blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels by controlling the percentage of oxygen-saturated hemoglobin and measuring heart rate. This procedure has been used quite commonly for twenty years and is the main type of control that is being done in medical practice to maintain oxygen levels and prevent breathing problems.
The device is applied to the finger and therefore can be used not only at home but also in the sports environment, health care facilities, etc. After placing a finger in a photoelectric sensor, the diagnosis of the measured values of hemoglobin saturation and heart rate is displayed immediately.
• Usage is convenient and simple.
• The device is small, lightweight (54g) and easy to carry.
• Two AAA batteries Included
• A warning appears on the display when the battery level is low. Lack of energy can negatively affect the proper functioning of the device.
• The device switches off automatically after eight seconds without an inserted finger.
Display Type: OLED
SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-100%,
Heart Rate Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM.
Power supply: Two alkaline AAA 1.5V batteries.
Measurement accuracy: SPO2, accuracy: ± 2% in the range 70% -99% SpO2. Without the SpO2 designation below 70%. Heart rate: ± 1% or ± 1 BPM.
Measurement in the case of low perfusion: the correct SpO2 and heart rate can be displayed if the pulse wave amplitude is at least 6%
Surge protection from ambient: oxygen saturation deviation is less than ± 1% when measured in natural light, artificial light even in darkness.
The device switches itself off after 8 seconds of inactivity.
Dimensions: 58 mm * 32 mm * 34 mm (length x width x height), weight: ± 54 g (with two AAA batteries).
- All products purchased from HealthMart are delivered to you by a delivery company that has no relation to HealthMart.
- HealthMart will process your order to the address indicated in the order confirmation. Delivery times provided by HealthMart are estimates only.
- HealthMart shall not be responsible for any delays in delivery.
- Orders leave our warehouse the same day after the order is placed. Please allow 1 to 4 business days to receive your order. (Business days are from Monday through Friday, exclude holidays.)