Spondylolysis is the defect between joints of vertebrae and characterized by pain. The main cause of Spondylolysis is stress or constant over stretching of spine. This defect can lead to stress fractures (breaks) in the vertebrae that can weaken the bones so much that one slips out of place, a condition called spondylolisthesis. Treatment of Spondylolysis includes medication, physical therapy, exercise or collar and back supports may be used. Therapies will help to increase pain-free movement, improve flexibility and muscle strength. Provides excellent total neck comfort. Offers trachea opening ideal for degenerative disorders, immobilization after trauma, surgery and all other similar conditions.
Flamingo Cervical Orthosis(Philadelphia Collar) gives you great relief.
• Pre-molded chin and balloon design for rim contact without touching neck surface
• Ensures rigid immobilization and total neck comfort, frontal opening for tracheotomy
• Ideal for immobilization of neck up to 80 percent
• Available in 4 sizes
- All products purchased from HealthMart are delivered to you by a delivery company that has no relation to HealthMart.
- HealthMart will process your order to the address indicated in the order confirmation. Delivery times provided by HealthMart are estimates only.
- HealthMart shall not be responsible for any delays in delivery.
- Orders leave our warehouse the same day after the order is placed. Please allow 1 to 4 business days to receive your order. (Business days are from Monday through Friday, exclude holidays.)